So The Adventure Begins

So The Adventure Begins
So The Adventure Begins

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Update!

Well, a lot has happened since my first post. Had to completely change my whole schedule because many of my planned classes (even my back-up classes) were no longer being taught in English. Took me nearly 3 hours to come up with a new schedule. I got a luggage set, my visa, and cute little luggage tags from ISA. And I just wanted to update you on a few things so here it goes:

I can't believe how time flew by this summer. My sister got married. Found out the sex of my brother and his wife's baby (I called it would be a girl and was right!) Met my oldest brother's girlfriend for the first time. Dyed my hair purple. Made up with a high school friend.

And now it is finally time for my newest adventure. I leave in 6 hours for South Korea. I have a long journey ahead of me: a total of about 15 hours of traveling! I will be flying from Boise, Idaho to San Francisco, California. The flight is about 2 hours and then I have a layover of 3 hours. I depart from San Francisco at 10:30am Pacific Time and arrive in Seoul at 2:45pm local time.

This second flight is 12 hours and I have prepared. My backpack is stuffed with my sketchbook, tablet, books, lots and lots of snacks, ipod, zune, mints, and airplane pillow. You know, all the essentials for a long trip. Most important of course are my ipod and snacks. :)

I am all packed and the nervousness has finally hit me. I can't sleep right now, so hopefully I will sleep most of the plane ride. I will be heading to the airport in about 3 hours, so I better try to get some sleep.

Well, Idaho and the U.S., it's been fun! Here I come Seoul, South Korea.

Don't forget: Once I get to Seoul, I will be updating this blog about once a week, so keep an eye out for my posts. Also, check out all the cool things on my blog, such as, the local time and weather in Seoul.

Bye, Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korean Music (Kpop)